Tuesday 30 April 2013

The wonderful world of fandoms.

Now I am sure the most of you reading this are part of some sort of fandom. Now I was walking home and I realised that um I can name about 15 fandoms (please dont judge me) and it is safe to say that I have WAY to much time on my hands. Another thing I noticed is that I am part of MOST of them (once again please dont judge me I do have a social life I promise!)

At least I am part of the all of the good fandoms right?

Look judge me after you see the fandomS I am part of list ok, please!

Fandoms I am apart of (get ready to judge)

1. Sherlockians
2. Whovians
3. Danosaurs
4. Philions
5. The MCRmy
6. Gappers
7. Neremons
8. Hopefuls
9. Swifties
10. Katy kats
11. Killjoys

I need to get out more is the only conclusion I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment