Tuesday 30 April 2013

Shipping and who i ship.

Now as a fangirl I ship ALOT of people.
If you dont know what shipping is then where have you been???
Shipping is when you have to people, it dosnt matter if they are fictional or not, and you think they should be together in a relationSHIP, and that is where the word shipping comes from.

Now when it comes to people I ship, some of you may not know who they are so I will say who the ship is between.

The very important not so importand list of people I ship (well some of them anyway)

1. Johnlock (Sherlock and John Watson, Sherlock)
2. Frerard (Frankie Iero and Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance)
3. Fezturian (Rory and docter who)

That is only some of them because I really couldnt think of anymore at this moment in time but dont worry when i do remember the I PROMISE to blog them to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment